1/3

 

Time to...

get your trail on

What?

RUN for regis 50K/MARATHON/HALF MARATHON

 

When?

january 20th, 2018   7:30 am

Where?

cuyahoga valley national park

Ledges shelter

701 Truxell Road

peninsula, ohio  44264

More :

COMBO SPECIAL: (limited time only)

Run both the Run for Regis and Olde Girdled Grit and receive $20 off!!

Click here to register

Events Start: 7:30 am 50k/Marathon/22 Miles/18 Miles

                        9:00 am Half Marathon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Women's Sizing​

 

Men's Sizing

Time Limit: Course open for 8hrs, 45min. Closes at 4:15pm
 

Packet Pickup: There is no early packet pickup.  Packets can be picked up before the event, starting at 6:30 am.


EVENT NOTES:

- Runners may change distance before and during event
- No awards. Everyone pays the same fee, everyone receives various apparel and other items, commemorative R4R medallion, stocked aid stations, and homemade soup at the finish
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited
- No Pets - please leave your animals at home
- Packets/swag will not be mailed to absent runners
- Littering will not be tolerated

- No Refunds!

BENEFITS

Regis Shivers Scholarship - awarded to a graduating high school runner as a college scholarship in honor of Regis Shivers.

 

Course Profile:

"Roughly speaking, the course is 95% single track consisting of various surfaces: gravel, clay/mud, with a mix of rocks and roots. The other 5% is miscellaneous asphalt and turf grass. All water crossings are bridged but those wooden structures can be very slippery. Most of this is "runnable" but there are some hills and some stairs cut into steep hillsides (roughly laid and not uniform). There is one road crossing that demands caution. I have run this in deep snow and glazed ice with Kahtoola Microspikes and did OK; if it rains or the ground is not frozen the mud can be tedious; this is a great event if you want to have fun and get dirty with like minded runners regardless of the weather; definitely NOT the event to select if one is looking to go fast"

 

Regsitration Fees

Paper Registration Form

$75 thru 1-10-18

$85 thru 1-19-18

 

Salt Run and Lake Trails Orange detail

Boston Run Green detail

Ledges Trail area detail

R4R course overview

Course Maps

 

Thanks for supporting

Local racing!